Submit a talk or workshop
What’s your path to understanding agility in your field? How are you keeping people at the centre of what you do? We are keen to hear from thinkers and practitioner from many industries and roles.
Within our overarching theme of the impact of people on change, we are looking for submissions in three tracks:
- Servant leadership: inspiring the leadership that is latent in each of us, to support each other as change agents.
- Self-development: inspiring and supporting self-development in ourselves, our teams, and in all parts of our community.
- Co-creation: involving those affected by change in designing what happens can lead to greater buy-in, more relevant impact, and is more likely to be sustained
If you’ve got a topic you would like to share in one of the following formats, we’d love to hear from you.
- 20 minutes. If you have a TED-style talk in you, and it’s compelling, then this would be the format for you.
- 5 minutes. If you have an experience or a viewpoint you want to share, and can cope with the pressure of limited time, then this shorter format could be good.
- Workshops. We are also looking for interesting ideas for workshops that contribute to the three streams above.
If your 20-minute talk or workshop topic is accepted you will get:
- Free admission to Agile on the Beach NZ
- Speakers dinner after the conference on Sunday
- Discounted access to the pre-conference master-classes
- Experience of working with an engaged conference audience
- Opportunity to grow your profile
If you are new to public speaking, don’t worry, we will be happy to provide guidance every step of the way.
Please note: We plan this event to be bullet free. There should be no powerpoint or keynote slides. We want to hear and see you tell your story, without distraction.
Get in contact
If you have any questions about the form or anything else about speaking at Agile on the Beach NZ, then please get in contact: email@example.com